Looking for healthy sides to grill? Before throwing away any leftover vegetables, check out Food Network 10 shocking grill-friendly vegetables to grill while using your Hasty-Bake Charcoal Grill. When prepping the vegetables all you need is a little olive oil, salt and pepper, and a special seasoning drizzled on top of the vegetables. See the 10 shocking grillable vegetables listed below:
- Okra- The perfect finger food
- Grilled Edamame- Poke some holes in a sheet of foil, then grill them on top of that till lightly browned.
- Sweet Potato- Cut sweet potatoes into slices and grill over indirect heat for a quick side.
- Cabbage-Perfect alongside any cut of meat in a sweet BBQ sauce or honey marinade.
- Parsnips- Toss them with oil and grill over medium heat in a grill basket until they’re lightly browned and nutty.
- Artichokes-Can take a while on the grill, so boil or steam first and grill for 10 minutes
- Kale- Kale cells contain a little less water than romaine, so they crisp up a little quicker
- Beets- Put them in foil pouches with a little olive oil and grill till soft, then peel
- Carrots- Oil and season, then grill for 5 to 7 minutes until done
- Favas- A great bean and are perfect with richer meats
At the Tulsa Grill Store, you will find the following accessories to use when grilling vegetables:
- BBQ Grill Grid
- BBQ Grill Wok (Silver and Brass)
- Expansion Grilling Rack
- Wire Mesh Roasting Pan
- Nonstick Grilling Basket
Stop by the Tulsa Grill Store today to pick up your BBQ accessories! Tulsa Grill Store is the #1 source for all of your charcoal and gas grills, seasonings, accessories, apparel, and so much more!